Workplace safety is the responsibility of everyone in an organization. Companies have legal obligations to meet certain safety requirements, but many go further than the minimum obligations. Safety standards and procedures must be put in place and everyone needs to follow the standards in order for them to be effective.
The Safety In The Workplace online training course reviews common hazards, safety techniques and after completion, you will have the tools to help you create a safe workplace. The e-learning course will also teach you how to create a safety policy for your work place. By identifying and anticipating hazards, employers and employees together can prevent injuries and keep everyone safe.
- Define workplace safety
- Understand legal responsibilities associated with a safe work environment
- Create a safety plan and identify hazards
- Recognize the role of management
- Develop training procedures
- Learn how to implement a safety plan