The idea that working at desks, or using display screens, can be damaging to your health is now well established. But it’s not just desk-bound workers that are vulnerable. In today’s highly computerised age, employees in many fields now spend more time than ever before in front of screens.
The big problem is the gradual nature of the damage caused. Just like you don’t notice the daily aging of your body, poor working conditions take a slow but serious toll on your body. This course will help you set up your workstation to minimize any potential damage to your health.
- Understand the health implications of poor workstation setup
- Learn more about health and safety rights as an employee
- Learn how to perform a self-assessment of any workstation
- Start to use best practice to avoid health issues
- Begin to take this important health risk more seriously